Saturday, March 30, 2024

WIP Update

I have several projects that I'm working on, but I've made great strides in the last couple of months on my three main projects.

The second draft of my screenplay for A Problem in Translation is now done. I should start on the final draft in about a week.

I've finished the first draft of my rewriting of James Baker's Goatherds and Gods. This is a 90,000 word novel that Jim wrote many years ago. It's a great story, but the execution was lacking, so I'm rewriting the beast.

I now have 9,000 words in the short story, now novelette, Out of Hibernation. I figure there are about five or six more scenes to write, so still a bit of work to do on that one as it just keeps growing.

Keep an eye on the blogs to keep updated on my progress, and be sure to check out my website at http://www.jalanerwine.com

No comments: