Saturday, December 19, 2015

No force awakening for me for a while

I've been reading all of the posts from people who have seen the new movie, and if you don't know what movie I'm talking about, then move along, this is not the blog you're looking for.
I can't wait to see the movie, but we will be waiting anyway.  Rebecca deals with PTSD, and we're coming up on the anniversary of the day she was held up at gun point, so needless to say, a large crowd would not be good for her right now. In addition, we haven't been to a movie since that lunatic decided to massacre a bunch of people at the theater down the street from us...the theater where we had our first date. So, that aggravates her PTSD even more, and I won't do that to her...not even for Star Wars.  Yeah, folks, I love her that much!
Some people have asked why don't I just go by myself, but that's not what we do as a family.  We actually enjoy spending time together, so I will wait...probably not patiently...but I will wait nevertheless.
So, please, DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: