Sunday, July 07, 2013

A July update

We're a week into the new month, and this is my first post of the month.  The "real" job has been keeping me really busy, and leaving me quite exhausted, so I haven't had as much time as I want for the important things in life.
In important news, I've finished the formatting of the 2013 issue of The Martian Wave, and it should be off to the printer in the next couple of days.  I've also been doing some mental outlining for the next novel, which will be quite a departure for me.  I think people will be surprised when they find out what I'm working on.
Other than that, there hasn't been much going on... just trying to get work done, and spend some summer hours with the kids before they go back to school...which will be here very soon.
Hopefully I'll have more to report in the coming weeks...


No comments: