Sunday, October 02, 2011

I really miss writing

2010 wasn't the most productive year for me, and 2011 is looking like it will be even less so. Although I have done some work on a new novel and I've written a lot of supplemental material for the Ephemeris RPG, there hasn't been much else.

The arrival of Alexis has obviously taken up a lot of my time, and I certainly wouldn't want to give up any of that time, and the job is also taking up a lot of my time, especially since Rebecca and I work opposite schedules, which doesn't leave much free time for writing. The job would be something I'd be willing to give up, although there's that whole money thing...we just can't seem to do without it, even though we've tried.

Hopefully as 2011 winds down, and 2012 starts, I'll find the time to write again...it's always good to hope, right?

No comments: