Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wedding Update

It's been a while since I mentioned the wedding, so I figured I'd post an update. We've decided to scrap the idea of a ceremony, and have opted instead to go to the courthouse on May 21st. After that, we'll be taking our closest friends and family out for dinner...where there will be wedding cake. Rebecca insisted on that. Sometimes I think she's more excited about the cake than about marrying me...no, not really.

After the wedding, we'll be honeymooning in Taos, New Mexico.

The idea of spending thousands of dollars on one day seemed ridiculous, given that I'm still unemployed, and she doesn't get paid as well as she should, so we'll be doing something smaller. I know she'd really like the big ceremony, and I feel bad that she can't have it, but the most important thing is that we get married...

No comments: