Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in review

Looking back on 2009 from a professional point of view, this was a mixed year. My fiction publishing was a bit sparse. I had two short stories published this year, and didn't write any new ones. I did however revise one novel to completion, and another is hopefully one or two drafts away from being done.

The big news for this year was that we finally released the Ephemeris RPG. In addition to doing much of the writing on the core rulebook, I also created a species sourcebook for each of the game's species. I created on character sourcebook, and started on another. I also wrote two adventures for the game, and created some miscellaneous stuff that will be useful for players.

From a professional standpoint, I'm fairly satisfied with the year. I would have liked to have written a little more fiction, but that just didn't seem possible.

From a personal standpoint, this was a great year. Each day brings me one day closer to marrying the most wonderful woman in the world.

See you in 2010!!!

No comments: