Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Not much blogging last month

Last month was a very light month of blogging for me.  Mostly because there were a couple of weeks there where I wasn't able to focus much.  I had a nasty respiratory infection for a while that included a high fever, even forcing me to miss work (which I try my best not to do).  Shortly after that, I went to the doctor about my chronic pain.  We were able to get a referral to a surgeon, so hopefully at some point I'll be able to get in and see him, and maybe we'll get some answers.  In the mean time, my doctor put me on a new med for the pain, which actually seems to be having an effect.  However, and there's always a however, the medication has some difficult side effects.  For one, I'm dizzy quite often.  So much so that I actually did black out at one point, and at other times, I get these crazy tremors as I'm trying to regain my balance.  In addition, I'm also much more tired than usual.  All of this made for many unproductive weeks.
Now, I have to play catch up.  I still need to get the copies of The Martian Wave sent out.  I have two short story collections I need to edit for Nomadic Delirium Press.  I have e-books to format, and who knows what else.  It's going to be a busy September as I try to make up for everything I didn't get done in August.

No comments: