Friday, March 20, 2015

Rebecca's recovery

We've been home for a few days since Rebecca's surgery, and her recovery is progressing slowly.  Her pain levels have finally dropped off to something a little more manageable, especially since she stopped taking the pain meds.  They seem to have been giving her very serious headaches and neck pain.  She has had a low grade fever from time to time, but nothing that points to an infection, but I'm still keeping a close eye on her...and she'd probably say too close of an eye.
She is now able to get up and move around a lot easier without my help, so she definitely seems to be on the road to recovery.
There's been a cold circulating through the house, and I have some of  the early signs of it.  I have a feeling that as soon as I'm sure she's out of danger from infection, I will probably drop and be sick for days,

No comments: