Sunday, January 06, 2013

Sam's Dot Publishing update

At the beginning of this year I became the Managing Editor for Sam's Dot Publishing, basically taking over the day to day running of the company, which is now owned by White Cat Publications.  A lot of people have been wondering what will be different about Sam's Dot now that Tyree Campbell has moved on.  The basic answer is...not much.  All of the titles that Tyree had contracted will be published in the years to come, and I will eventually be opening back up for novel submissions, and I will be editing those, and we will be releasing those under the Sam's Dot name.
Obviously, my editorial focus will be slightly different from Tyree's, but you shouldn't notice a huge change.  The biggest change I think anyone will notice is wider distribution, and that's a good thing.
I guess you could say, the more things change, the more they stay the same.


No comments: