Sunday, September 09, 2012

Cosmic Crime Stories

Cosmic Crime Stories is a science fiction magazine published by Sam's Dot Publishing that features stories about...well, crime, obviously.  It's sort of a blended genre magazine with a little mystery thrown into the SF.  The magazine has seen a couple of editorial changes, and it now has its third editor in its short little lifespan...me!  That's right, as if I didn't already have enough going on, I will now be the editor of Cosmic Crime Stories.

I'm looking forward to seeing some submissions in the near future from the usual suspects that have gotten to know my editorial style from The Martian Wave and The Fifth Di...


2 comments:

D. Moonfire said...

Getting overloaded is a lifestyle choice. :)

J Alan Erwine said...

And I wouldn't have it any other way!