Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S. A lot of Thanksgivings I use this blog to talk about something that's very important to me...Native American rights, but I'm going to forgo that this year and talk about the things I'm actually thankful for.

First, and most obvious, would be my beautiful wife Rebecca. And right along side her would be my three wonderful daughters, including the youngest, who will be celebrating her first Thanksgiving...although she's not actually aware of that.

I'm also thankful for my extended family, as well as my friends, who have been there through good times and bad, and supported me every step of the way.

I'm also thankful for all of my readers...all two or three of you :-). You guys make all the hours I spend away from my family at the keyboard worth it. I'd also like to say that I'm thankful to all of the editors who have supported my writing over the years. Without you guys, I wouldn't be anything.

So, make sure you let everyone in your life know that you're thankful for their being there, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: