Tuesday, September 29, 2015

So much for that more blogging thing

I'd hoped to do more blogging this month, but that idea has gone completely out the window...
There's so much more to do in life now that we have a high schooler in our home.  In addition to that, Rebecca is still working an insane amount of hours.  She may be facing 19 straight days without a day off, and now my hours are starting to go up at my "real" job as we head into the Halloween season.  Add to this the fact that I'm always so tired because of the medication for my chronic pain, and it's been hard to get anything done, and unfortunately, blogging is pretty far down my list of priorities.
I am excited that in two days Nomadic Delirium Press will be releasing Quantum Women by Tyree Campbell, and later in the month we will be releasing Crisis Averted by Laura Givens.  Still, I have a long to-do list, and it seems like every time I cross one thing off, there are suddenly six more things on the list.  One of these days I might catch up...

No comments: