Saturday, November 10, 2012

An Eternity in Limbo

No, it's not another political post, although it sounds like it could be.
Recently I mentioned that I'd finished a new story...well, that story is titled "An Eternity in Limbo" and it has been picked up for the A Kepler's Dozen anthology from Hadrosaur Productions.  You can read about the anthology by going to http://davidleesummers.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/new-and-forthcoming-books-from-hadrosaur-productions/.  The information about this anthology is towards the bottom of the post, but the whole thing is worth reading.  Hadrosaur Productions puts out some great stuff!
I was invited to contribute to this anthology a while back, and I'm glad they decided that my story was worthy of the anthology.
Look for release information in the months to come.


No comments: