Wednesday, October 03, 2012

My MileHiCon schedule

Things are still subject to change, but here's what my schedule looks like at the moment...

Friday October 19th 4:00 p.m.
Wind River A
Understanding the Impossibly Tortuous Galactic Copyright Laws
I may have to wing some of this one...

Friday October 19th 10:00 p.m.
Mesa Verde A
Blood, Vampires, & Murder: Late Night Readings
That's a lot later than I usually stay up, so that may be entertaining in and of itself...

Saturday October 20th 1:00 p.m.
Mesa Verde A
Small Press Onward
This one will be with those trouble makers Maggie Bonham and Carol Hightshoe, so this will be fun, to say the least.

Sunday October 21st Noon
Atrium
Playing with Participants
I doubt that I'll have anything ready for The Battle for Turtle Island, so I'll probably be running a game of Ephemeris.

The signings haven't all been assigned yet, so there's a good chance I'll have a signing as well.  I'll let you know more as I know more.


No comments: