Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Breaking the silence

I haven't posted much of late because, as always, I've been crazy busy.  I'm still working the "real" job while I try to continue to get stuff done at home...not always easy.  Plus, the holidays are crazy time with three kids, so I don't always do everything I'd want to do, and most of the time, the first thing to suffer is blogging.
Professionally, here's what's been going on lately:
Much of my time has been dedicated to promoting the Kickstarter for A Robot, a Cyborg, and a Martian Walk into a Space Bar.  With a name like that, you know it has to be worth picking up, and if you want to help the Kickstarter (which would be greatly appreciated), you can at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1521750492/a-robot-a-cyborg-and-a-martian-walk-into-a-space-b.
I've also been working on putting together the anthology, which means a lot of editing and formatting...tedious, but fun work.  I'm also getting the December issue of The Fifth Di... ready.  And I wouldn't be me if I wasn't annoying people by promoting my two most recent releases, Taurin Tales as an editor and Where the Fleet of Stars is Anchored as a writer.
Not to be forgotten, I have been doing some work on the next installment of The Ephemeris Encyclopedia Galactica, although not as much work as I might like.
Finally, I've actually been doing some writing.  I've started working on a story that I should have written a long time ago, and this became very obvious to me with the recent passing of a writer friend.  I don't want to say much about the story right now, but I will blog about it as it progresses.
Hopefully that's a good enough update for now, and I'll try to blog more as time allows...

No comments: