Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The Taurins are coming to the Ephemeris RPG

When I first created the Taurins for the Taurin Tales anthology I really liked what I had come up with.  When I read the stories the authors had come up with for the anthology, I decided that I wanted to do as much as I could with these aliens, which would include a second anthology that I'll start reading for next year.  Yesterday I was working on the Ephemeris Encyclopedia Galactica and I came upon the star system that I used for the Taurins' homeworld in the anthology, and I decided that the Taurins were going to be in the Ephemeris RPG.  They aren't an interstellar species in the game, but they are an interplanetary species, and that might lead to some interesting games.  This sector of the EEG should be out some time in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: