Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Crazy busy

Things have been beyond crazy busy around here lately.  My part time job has been steadily adding hours to the point where I'm now over 30, and I'm sure I'll be hitting full time hours in the weeks to come.  It's great for the money (which we desperately need), but it leaves little time for me and Rebecca to see each other...as we're basically working opposite schedules to make sure that one of us is always here with the kids.
In addition to all of the work, I'm still trying to keep up with my writing, editing, and game design schedule...although the writing is suffering the most.  Taurin Tales has now been delivered to the printers, and I can't wait to see what it will finally look like.  I've also finally finished Sector 28 of the Ephemeris Encyclopedia Galactica...the one that has been tripping me up for a while.  But considering that it's over 12,000 words, and it introduces two new species to the game (including the Taurins), I think it will be well worth the wait.  It should be out early next week.  It also took a while because there are so many star systems in this one.  Many of the stars that make up the Hyades can be found in this one...and that's a lot of stars.
I'm also working on a few other things...but I can't talk about those right now...

No comments: