Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Ephemeris website

Nomadic Delirium Press has updated the Ephemeris portion of their website.  They've listed all of the titles that are currently available for the game, and there are a lot of them.  They've also put in purchase links to a variety of vendors.
The site can be found at http://www.nomadicdeliriumpress.com/ephemeris/main.htm.
Although not all of the supplements were written by me, most of them were, and seeing them all listed like this is kind of overwhelming.  I knew that I'd written a lot of supplements for the game, but I guess I never realized just how many.  If I had to make a guess, I'd say it's over half a million, and there will be another eleven thousand coming out later this week.
That's enough for now.  I guess I have more supplements to write...

No comments: