Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Back to work...

With the insane medical bills starting to roll in, and with some other financial disasters that have hit us, it looks like I'm going to have to go back to work...at least part time.  This is far from what we were planning, since Rebecca and I already have almost no time together.  Now we'll almost never see each other, except when we're sleeping.
And sleep will have to be cut back on, at least from my part, since I still want to try to keep writing, editing, and game designing as much as I can.
Things were working out really well with me working at home, except for the financial aspects, so now life has once again turned itself upside down for us.
Needless to say, neither of us are happy about this...

1 comment:

David Lee Summers said...

Sorry to hear about the tough financial times. Good luck in the job search and hope things turn around soon!