Saturday, April 19, 2014

I love weeks like this

On Monday night, I started on the final "Near Space" supplement for The Ephemeris Encyclopedia Galactica.  I typed the last word yesterday morning, and the rough draft of the supplement comes out at over 10,000 words.  I love really productive weeks!  It will have to go through a couple of revisions, and I hope to have it ready to go by the end of next weekend.  That will complete "Near Space," and I'll be moving on to "Unexplored Space," which will have what I hope will be some great surprises for everyone who is playing Ephemeris.
10,000 words of game writing is a little bit easier than 10,000 words of fiction, but I'm still happy with it, and I hope to be diving into fiction hard very soon.  For now, I'm just toying with it a little bit, but the game supplement writing is going strong, and for now, that needs to be my focus.


No comments: