Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Greetings from zombie land

As this medication continues to make me less and less of who I am, I think I've come to the conclusion that it's time to stop taking it.  Unfortunately, this medication is one that you can't just stop taking...there are some serious repercussions if you do...like seizures and suicide.  My initial impulse was to call the surgeon that prescribed these things to me, but considering it took him many many months to even call me back after my appointment with him, I think it will be better to call my GP when I get a chance, and have him tell me how to do it.  I know I'll hear back from him, and I actually trust him...I'm not so sure about this surgeon.
Hopefully in the next month or two the fog will clear.  Unfortunately I will still have the pain to deal with, but these meds weren't doing anything about the pain anyway...

No comments: