Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Happy birthday Alexis!

Today is my youngest daughter's first birthday. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year. It's also hard to believe all of the changes we've seen in her. She's gone from being completely helpless to becoming a functional human being. It's absolutely amazing.

Since the older two are "technically" my step-daughters, I missed out on all the wonderful things that babies do. I love coming home from work and seeing her smile at me, waiting for me to pick her up, or seeing the big grin on her face when she first wakes up in the morning. I'm proud of every achievement she's ever had, even the smallest of them, because they're all huge to her.

I'm just very happy and proud to say that I'm now the father of a one year old. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXIS!!!!

No comments: