Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in review

What a year it's been. In May, Rebecca and I were finally able to get married after so many delays. Then in November we welcomed our new baby, Alexis. Our two older girls are thriving in school and growing up so fast. On a personal level, 2010 was the best year I've ever had.

On the writing front, it was a pretty good year as well, although not as productive as I would have liked. I finished (not wrote) two novels. One of them, Red Moon Rising will be released by Sam's Dot Publishing in February. The other is getting some serious consideration from another publisher...so hopefully there will be some good news in early 2011. I only wrote three short stories this year. Two of those stories will be published in 2011, and I'm waiting to hear back on the third.

I did a lot of writing for the Ephemeris RPG, and although sales on the game haven't been booming, we have seen fairly steady sales year round.

So, overall, I would have to say that 2010 was a damn good year!

No comments: