Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh deer

Yesterday, as the snow was starting to fall, I went to the window, and I saw these visitors coming up out of the canal behind our place...



I knew we had deer around here, but I never really expected them to come this close. The girls were really excited to see something like that so close...although they seemed to be more worried about getting cold...kids!

Revisions on Red Moon Rising are continuing. It's my hope that I will be turning in the final revisions to the publisher about one week before Christmas. It would be nice to get them done earlier, but you know, there's this little thing called LIFE that always seems to get in the way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Did you get that link I sent you?

J Alan Erwine said...

I did get the link. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but hopefully once I get one or both of these BIG projects out of the way, I'll be able to have a look.

THANKS!