Sunday, September 12, 2010

School fundraising for the kids

Both of our girls recently got their fund raising kits for their school. They seem to do this a couple of times a year. This year the oldest came up with the idea that I have lots of friends on the Internet, and I should see if they wanted to buy anything. I tried explaining that many of my friends have kids of their own, and I also tried to explain that money is very tight for everyone right now, but neither of them would be dissuaded...and it is very hard to say no to kids when they try so hard...

So, if anyone is interested in buying items to help my kids' school, here are the links to do so...

http://www.eZfundraising.com/customer/customer.asp?evtId=81064&parId=140630

http://www.eZfundraising.com/customer/customer.asp?evtId=81064&parId=140708

We do ask that if you're going to buy more than one item, to please split them between the kids because if you have kids, you know what's it's like if one gets more of something than the other does.

Also, all orders have to be in by September 20th. I don't know why they don't give us more time on this.

Thanks for reading this...

No comments: