Thursday, April 30, 2009

The first revisions are done!

I've just typed out the last of what are the first revisions on Ephemeris. The revised rules are almost 15% longer with quite a bit more detail. There's still a lot of work, as we still need to add more things for the characters to play with, but this is a significant step.

I feel like I've been working on this beast for years, and I actually have been, and it will be nice once we finally release the game. As of right now, we're shooting for an Aug. 1st release, but if all goes well (which it rarely does), we might be able to push that release up a little!

Stay tuned for more information as I have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Revisions can be a bear, I know, I've gone through enough of them myself. First you start with your best swear words, and you shoot at the beast.

Keep me posted on how the revisions. Tell me more.
Barbara (author of Dark Side)
www.bloodredshadows.com