Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wondrous Web Worlds Vol. 8

Last night I finally finished the editing of Wondrous Web Worlds Vol. 8, and I e-mailed it off to Tyree at Sam's Dot Publishing. I've already seen a mock up of the cover, which was done by Laura Givens, and it looks like it will be a very nice looking book. Once it's actually released, I will post a table of contents and an ordering link...of course.

I have two more days at the real job, and then it will be time to file for unemployment. I'm going to be sitting down with someone (can't say much yet) on Tuesday to talk about a job. It wouldn't be a job that would pay really well (yet), but it's a job with a lot of potential...and it's something I would REALLY enjoy doing. So, we shall see what comes of that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to WWW 8.

Good luck with the upcoming job inerview!

Spencer said...

i'll cross my fingers for ya :) the mere fact of you having a job that you enjoy is sheer fantasy LOL

Jim Shannon said...

Good luck also J.

We're sitting here at 4.4% unemployment rate here in Edmonton right now. The unemployment rate is rising. Seems a lot of Americans are moving over to Regina for work.