Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Vacation!

I am officially on vacation from the dreaded day job! One solid week just for me!

I'm going to spend Wednesday morning and early afternoon catching up on some small odds and ends. Then that night my girlfriend's oldest daughter has her birthday party. So it will be Chuck E Cheese with a bunch of first graders.

I'm going to spend Thursday doing nothing. I hardly ever do that, so I think I've earned it. I'll probably just watch lots of Babylon 5. I loved that show!!!

For the last five days, I'm going to really try to get some work done. I want to finish the revisions on A Problem in Translation and then start the revisions on (working title) Red Moon Rising. I'm also going to put in some serious hours working on the RPG.

Yes, it's a working vacation, but it's doing the work that I actually want to do...what could be better than that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got a nice little break ahead of you.

Spencer said...

damn...wish i could have moved a couple weeks later! oh well, mebbe you can take a week off in late september, when we come back for a visit ;) glad you're getting to do things you want to do though!

J Alan Erwine said...

Spencer-You'll have to let me know when you're coming back, and I'll see what I can do.

Ian-Any time away from my crappy job is a good break...