Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Sam's Dot Update

I recently finished uploading all of the June updates for Sam's Dot. I don't think we've ever had a bigger update...plus Tyree fell behind and didn't get me everything I needed until late. We're going to have to work on that before I go back to the hell job, because I won't be able to devote this much time all at once to it.

This month, we have new issues of The Fifth Di..., Aoife's Kiss, KidVisions, Between Kisses, and Expressions. It also didn't help that we got a few last minute votes that actually changed the outcomes in the story and poem competitions...after I'd already updated the Wondrous Web Worlds page.

Still, I'm not bitching, because as rough as it was trying to get all of this done last minute, I still know it was better than what the "real" job will put me through next week!

1 comment:

Cellophane Queen said...

I'll commiserate on the job thing. Fortunately, I'm not full-timing it and not for a long-term, but I have been called back by my old employers for a project. Kind of nice they'd think of me after all this time. Still, getting up early, meetings, actual work! Oh, well, it's money.