Monday, June 26, 2006

Killing time

I've been killing time as I wait for parole from Subway, and I was recently doing an ego search on line when I began to notice how many places sell my books.

So, I began to compile a list and put it together as a webpage. The page isn't designed well (so no comments, Keith), and it really serves no useful purpose, but as I said, I'm killing time before I escape Subway.

So, click on over, and make sure you buy some books. Now that I don't have that guaranteed income, I need to sell some books.

The page probably won't be up for long, as it's pretty stupid...but keeping busy is the only way I know to make time go faster.

IS IT FRIDAY YET?!?!?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

scott vee said...

Ouch. Don't let the despair kick in. I was checking my own books on the net and was thrilled to find that more copies of my book are available used on Amazon than were actually reported sold by the publisher, by a long shot. Unless those folks are just pretending to have a copy so they can steal people's emails and bombard them with viruses. Argh ... now I'm getting the blues too.

Hang in there, write more or party more. Or is it write more and party less? Skip it. There is no formula for this stuff. ;-)