Friday, June 02, 2006

Bye Bye Subway

I've recently lined up some more freelance editing work, and so I've decided to give the whole work at home freelance thing a shot...which means, I am actually leaving Subway!!!!

Although there is a bit of trepidation that goes along with saying good bye to a regular pay check, I am generally thrilled with my decision. I will miss my bosses...hard to believe, but I actually worked for some incredible people...especially the owner, one Brad Harris. He's not just a great boss, he's a great person, and I will be lucky to ever work for someone like him again!

I will also miss my crew a lot. I have some great people working for me, and I certainly hope that I will stay in touch with most of them as the years go by.

But for now, I just have four more weeks of sandwich making!!! Hard to believe!!!

2 comments:

Spencer said...

good for you, J! i hope it pans out and leads to more work!!! we may actually be able to catch a movie or dinner, eh?

Anonymous said...

good luck J, Hope all goes well. Subway will miss you.