Monday, April 03, 2006

Tattered Cover Bookstore

For those of you who live in Colorado, I'm sure you're familiar with The Tattered Cover Bookstore. For those of you who don't live in Colorado, you should become familiar with this store. It is one of, if not the best, independant bookstore around...certainly the best in Colorado.
The place is huge, although they will soon be moving...but the new place should be just as big.
Anyway, the point of all of this is that I'm now a Tattered Cover affiliate. On my main page, you will find a link where you can order books, and yes, I do receive a small payment for your orders...remember, it's the "Help J Escape from Subway Fund," so it's worth the order.

So, head on over to my site, and click on the link and at least have a look around. I think you'll be impressed. It has to say something for the place that Hugo, Nebula, World Fantasy Award winning author Dan Simmons starts every book tour at this store.

No comments: